OK your 2019 New Year’s resolutions included healthy eating and getting fit but now February has hit you have realised that it hasn’t quite gone to plan.
No problem have a look at some of our top tips to staying motivated.
- Set small, measurable goals – this will help you reach your overall goal in easier stages
- Keep a food and exercise journal – MyFitnessPal is an excellent resource for this to ensure you are keeping on track
- Try new foods, whether that’s looking down different aisles in the supermarket or discovering some new recipes online – this can help to keep your healthy eating interesting and tasty
- Encourage your friends and family to join you – this way you can hold each other accountable for eating healthy
- Have a healthy snack every 2-3 hours makes sure your metabolism is running (ensuring you don’t get ravenous) as well as not being tempted to have any high fat snacks when you are out of the house
- Enjoy your favourite foods, but in moderation – to make sure you are healthy eating sustainably, do not deprive yourself of your favourite sweet treats, just make sure you enjoy them in moderation.
Our Fruiteatox range can really help you achieve your new healthy lifestyle by boosting your energy, keeping you hydrated and helping to supress your hunger.
Find out more here